- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1849-241X (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-4803 (Online)
glavna urednica: dr.sc. Ivana Rukavina
- Email: email@example.com
- Publisher: EFFECTUS - Entrepreneurial Studies - University College
Trg J.F.Kennedy 2, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
Financije i pravo scientific journal of Effectus College for Law and Finance (FIP) has the main objective to bring finance and law together in a scientific and professional discourse. FIP publishes original scientific papers, preliminary communications, review papers and professional papers. The journal is also open for publication of court case reviews, especially if they concern court cases where finance is a relevant issue. Papers from wide variety of topics covering all aspects of economics and law are welcome. Interdisciplinary papers which include topics from law and economics combined with other sciences are also welcome. The editors will also consider book reviews, if the book covers a topic in finance or law. Reviews of books with other topics will be scrutinized much more closely and are left to the decision of Editor in chief. In order for an article to be considered for a publication, the article has to be an original work and at the time of submission it cannot be submitted to any other publication. Articles which have been published as working papers can be submitted. The publisher retains the copyrights for all published articles.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2013.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Law, Economics, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 13.01.2015.