- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1847-7615 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-0778 (Online)
Godišnjak Akademije pravnih znanosti Hrvatske
Trg Republike Hrvatske 14
tel: (385-1) 4597 567
faks: (385-1) 4597 521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Akademija pravnih znanosti Hrvatske
Trg m. Tita 14, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Publisher of Croatian Academy of Legal Science Yearbook (subsequently: Yearbook) is the Croatian Academy of Legal Sciences. It is a institution founded by the decision of 52 founders of the association, at the Founding Assembly on November 7th 2001. Yearbook is scientific journal, which publishes primarily legal texts, texts from the field of legal sciences, and also texts of interdisciplinary areas (texts which are connected to legal sciences). It is intended primarily to the academic community, but also judges, lawyers and all other legal practitioners. Everybody are invited to publish in the Yearbook if the quality of the paper will be suitable for publication. This applies both to young scientists who are not associates or members of the Croatian Academy of Legal Sciences, (for whom the publication of scientific papers is one of the conditions of scientific advancement), and also to legal practitioners to whom publishing of the papers in the Yearbook can undoubtedly be useful for presenting everyday problems and issues encountered in legal practice. The high scientific level of the Yearbook is provided by eminent legal experts from foreign countries who are in correspondence editorial. Yearbook was first published in 2010, and is published periodically on an annual basis. The document "Instructions for authors" contains all the important technical guidance to authors and other rules which are relevant as conditions under which the paper will be accepted and sent to the reviews. Each paper will be sent to two reviews (double blind peer-review). The papers will be sent to national or international reviews, which are done by renowned domestic and foreign experts. In addition to scientific and professional papers, the Yearbook publishes translations of documents, reports and reviews. Editors and members of the editorial board, can’t publish more than two papers per volume, and are familiar with the rules on conflict of interest. Yearbook accepts papers written in the coauthor with the student, but not student papers.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2010.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Law, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 24.05.2011.
- Rights: Croatian Academy of Legal Sciences Yearbook is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes. Users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material as long as they correctly cite the source.