- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1848-4905 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-6256 (Online)
Sveučilište Jurja Dobrile u Puli
Filozofski fakultet u Puli
Ivana Matetića Ronjgova 1
HR – 52100 Pula
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
Zagrebačka 30, 52100 Pula
- Guidelines for authors
The scientific journal Studia Polensia is an international peer-reviewed academic journal. Its aim and scope is to publish articles in the field of the humanities and social sciences. Studia Polensia is issued by the Faculty of Humanities at the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula. It publishes previously unpublished works in the field of linguistics, literature, psychology, pedagogy, methodics, philosophy, sociology and anthropology. Studia polensia accepts scientific and professional articles that are original primary publications or previously unpublished works. It publishes peer reviewed papers and book reviews. Papers are submitted to a double-blind review consisting of national and international peers. As part of the process of peer-review, papers published in this journal are classified in one of the following categories: original scientific papers, preliminary communications, reviews and professional papers. Papers are published in Italian, English and Croatian, with abstracts and keywords in Croatian and English. The article processing charge and article submition charge for this journal are free. The time from application to acceptance is a maximum of 10 months, and to publication 18 months.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2012.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Literature, Ethnology and Anthropology, Philology, Philosophy, Humanistic Sciences, Education/Rehabilitation Sciences, Pedagogy, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 14.02.2014.
- Rights: Studia Polensia is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available. Users are allowed to copy and redistribute, and alter, transform, or build upon the material as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner. The journal doesn't have article processing charges nor article submission charges.