- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1331-7830 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-1685 (Online)
Sveučilište Jurja Dobrile u Puli
Ivana Matetića Ronjgova 1
HR – 52100 Pula
tel. 00385 52 377 500
fax. 00385 52 211 713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://ffpu.unipu.hr/ffpu/tabula
- Publisher: Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
Zagrebačka 30, 52100 Pula
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Tabula is a scientific periodical published by the University of Juraj Dobrila in Pula and has been published annually since 1999. This periodical contains scientific papers which deal with a variety of topics in the field of the Humanities, primarily in Philology, History, Archaeology, Literature and Linguistics. Tabula publishes works which undergo a review enacted by reviewers from Croatia and abroad according to the regulations concerning the double anonymous review policy. Works are published herein in Croatian, English, Italian and Japanese language. There is no fee for either the submission or publishing of such works. The time from application to acceptance and to publication is 9 months. In 2019 Tabula was categorised as an a2 journal (in Croatian classification of scientific journals). The journal is distributed in the Republic of Croatia and abroad. It is also available on the https://ffpu.unipu.hr/ffpu/tabula
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1999.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Literature, Archeology, History, Philology, Humanistic Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 05.02.2013.
- Rights: Tabula is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available. Users are allowed to read, download, share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains publishing rights. There are no submission, reviewing or publication fees for authors. Digital archiving policy: Croatian Web Archive (HAW) National and University Library in Zagreb The papers published in Tabula can be deposited and self-archived in the institutional and thematic repositories providing the link to the journal's web pages and HRČAK. For subscription to the printed version contact email@example.com. Price per issue 80 kn.