- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1848-4298 (Tisak)
ISSN 2623-8381 (Online)
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://thesis-journal.net/
- Publisher: MST PLUS d.o.o. Zagreb; AAB College Pristina ;
Nova cesta 52, Zagreb; Zona Industriale Prishtine - Fushe Kosove
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Editorial board
Thesis is an international research journal with double-blind peer review, which is published by AAB College in Prishtina. The journal presents an international forum for empirical, qualitative, critical and interpretative studies, on interdisciplinary research in the Social Sciences and Humanities: Economics, Law, Linguistics, Media Studies and Communication, Pedagogical & Educational Research, Political Sciences and International Relations. The journal accepts original high quality articles from various theoretical and methodological approaches and is also open to interpretative and critical articles, as well as monographic review. The length of an article should be between 4000-7000 words, including references, appendix and/or other notes. The length of the review for the book should not exceed 1000 (one thousand) words. Thesis is committed to upholding the integrity of the academic record. We encourage authors to refer to international standards for authors, as provided by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Articles must be original work and must not be in review to be published in any other journal. Submissions sent may be subject to controls to detect plagiarism cases.Publishing Policies Publication charges There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for this journal at any stage of the publishing process. Peer review All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the Editors and only those papers that meet the scientific and editorial standards of the journal, and fit within the aims and scope of the journal, will be sent for outside review. The Editor uses double-blind peer review which means that the reviewer does not know the author's identity, nor does the author know who the evaluator of his/her paper is.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2012.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Areas of Knowledge, Humanistic Sciences, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 19.06.2019.
- Rights: Thesis is an international interdisciplinary academic journal which is dedicated to the open exchange of information. Therefore, Thesis is freely available. Copies of this journal or articles in this journal may be distributed for research or educational purposes free of charge and without permission. All published articles are Open Access, free to all readers. However, commercial use of the Thesis website or the articles published is strictly prohibited without the permission of the editor. Thesis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.