- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1333-1124 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-1391 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.21278/TOF
Transactions of FAMENA
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture
University of Zagreb
Ivana Lucica 2
10002 Zagreb, Croatia
Tel. +385 1 6168-540
Fax. +358 1 6168-506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://famena.fsb.hr/
- Publisher: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture
Ivana Lučića 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Guidelines for authors
- Article template
Journal Transactions of Famena continue the tradition of publishing scientific and professional papers that was started in 1970 with the first issue of “Zbornik radova Fakulteta strojarstva i brodogradnje” before almost 40 years. Long and comprehensive preparation for publishing was concluded in 1969, the year of the 50th anniversary of the Royal high technical school in Zagreb, the predecessor of all technical faculties of the University of Zagreb.
In those years the Journal was intended for publishing scientific and professional papers of employees and associates of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture regarding laboratory research, various reports, theories and theoretical approaches as well as problems and solutions connected to production and industry. In the last decade, more frequent publishing of papers of foreign Authors began and continue hereafter.
By the decision of the Editorial board original name of the Journal was changed in 1996 (volume 20) to “Radovi Fakulteta strojarstva I brodogradnje“, or shorten “Radovi FSB”. Beginning with volume 21 international Editorial Advisory Board is established. On that occasion suffix was added to the journals’ name-giving a new one - “Radovi FSB - Acta”. English name as it is today (Transactions of FAculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture) was introduced beginning with volume 24. From that same volume, Authors are encouraged to write in English although some articles, mostly concerning domestic affairs, are still published in Croatian. In the transitional period bilingual titles, abstracts and captions were used but this practice has gradually vanished.
The editing of this Journal has been partly supported by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2002.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Technical Sciences, Basic Technical Sciences, Aviation, Rocket and Space Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Shipbuilding
- Date added to HRČAK: 11.10.2012.
Visits: 679.467 *