APA 6th Edition Matoš, J. (1987). Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu. Peristil, 30 (1), 109-125. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365
MLA 8th Edition Matoš, Jerko. "Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu." Peristil, vol. 30, br. 1, 1987, str. 109-125. https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365. Citirano 07.04.2020.
Chicago 17th Edition Matoš, Jerko. "Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu." Peristil 30, br. 1 (1987): 109-125. https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365
Harvard Matoš, J. (1987). 'Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu', Peristil, 30(1), str. 109-125. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365 (Datum pristupa: 07.04.2020.)
Vancouver Matoš J. Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu. Peristil [Internet]. 1987 [pristupljeno 07.04.2020.];30(1):109-125. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365
IEEE J. Matoš, "Samostan sv. Franje u Petrovaradinu", Peristil, vol.30, br. 1, str. 109-125, 1987. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/165365. [Citirano: 07.04.2020.]
Sažetak The Baroque complex of the former Franciscan monastery was built in downtown Petrovaradin fortress in the period 1699 - 1772. In 1786 it was closed by Joseph II, who converted it into a military hospital. The church was desecrated in the year 1808 and re-fasioned as Slavonian general headquarters. This jewel of Vojna krajina architecture has never been studied or described. The author makes use of collected archival materials in his chronological presentation of the appearance and disappearance of the monastery. He also describes its equipment and appraises its architecture as a whole.