APA 6th Edition Pleše, T. (2005). Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana. Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu, 38 (1), 63-91. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703
MLA 8th Edition Pleše, Tajane. "Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana." Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu, vol. 38, br. 1, 2005, str. 63-91. https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703. Citirano 21.09.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition Pleše, Tajane. "Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana." Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu 38, br. 1 (2005): 63-91. https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703
Harvard Pleše, T. (2005). 'Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana', Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu, 38(1), str. 63-91. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703 (Datum pristupa: 21.09.2021.)
Vancouver Pleše T. Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana. Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu [Internet]. 2005 [pristupljeno 21.09.2021.];38(1):63-91. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703
IEEE T. Pleše, "Lepoglava, klaustar pavlinskog samostana", Vjesnik Arheološkog muzeja u Zagrebu, vol.38, br. 1, str. 63-91, 2005. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/18703. [Citirano: 21.09.2021.]
Sažetak The archeological excavations in the courtyard of the former PaulineMonastery in Lepoglava began in 2003, and continued until 2004. They were part of extensive conservation works in the entire monastery complex. Their focus was determinining the medieval phase of the Lepoglava Monastery. Initial investigations of the site were carried out by the Czech institute SUPRPMO (Státní ústav pro rekonstrukce památkových mest a objektù v Praze, Československo) from 1972 to 1974, and included conservation procedures especially in the church, but also on accessible parts of the monastery and courtyard. Twenty years later, lesser investigations were carried out by Z. Balog from 1991 to 1993, mainly on the ground floor of the baroque monastery’s south wing. Archival records show that this Gothic monastery was built in at least two stages, the first being in the time of Count Herman of Celje (Cilli; around 1400), and the second in the time of John Corvinus (after the Turks burnt it down in 1481). As a result of research it is now clear that the monastery dates from the fifteenth century, but was reconstructed and renovated several times, not only in the 15th and 16th centuries (because of the Turkish invasions), but also during 17th and 18th century until its closure in 1786. We can confirm with certainty that the Gothic monastery complex was built around the square-shaped inner cloister. The cloister corridors on the east, west and south side are defined by the brick pavements. The east wing of the monastery has only been partially investigated.We do not know how it corresponded with the pre-supposed north wing, nor with the south wing, but on the place where it stood a chapel or a capitular hall has been located. During excavations in the west wing the remains of its south side with a corridor and enlosing walls were found. The north corridor has not been determined, nor has the north monastery wing. The only surviving remains in the north part of the cloister have also not yet been clearly identified, which raises a question whether they were actually a part of the monastery wing or served for the purposes of military defense. The south wing of the Gothic monastery was defined by the position of the church and the partially excavated corridor.