- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0351-4323 (Tisak)
ISSN 1847-6198 (Online)
Trg Mažuranića 14
Tel. +385 (0)1 48 26 220
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://emz.hr/izdavacka-djelatnost/
- Publisher: Ethnographic museum
Zagreb, Trg Mažuranića 14
- Guidelines for authors
- Editorial board
Ethnological research is the annual journal published by the Ethnographic Museum in Zagreb which is continuing the tradition of publication of museum journal which started in 1934, with the first publication of journal titled Ethnological Research and Findings. The journal is publishing articles from the fields of ethnology, cultural anthropology, museology and the related sciences. Except by the authors from Croatia, it publishes contributions by international authors. It is published annually, in Croatian and English. The complete articles originally written in foreign languages (English, German, French) are translated into Croatian and the articles written in Croatian are translated into English. All the articles are reviewed and categorized. Ethnological Researches is indexed in DOAJ.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1981.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Ethnology and Anthropology, Social Sciences, Humanistic Sciences, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Pedagogy, Interdisciplinary Humanistic Studies, Information and Communication Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 31.03.2009.
- Nastavlja se kao: Etnološka istraživanja
- Nastavak od: Etnološka istraživanja
- Druga izdanja: Etnološka istraživanja
- Rights: Full texts of articles from this journal can be used free of charge for individual scientific or professional purposes, respecting the copyright of the authors and the publisher.