- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1330-7142 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-8080 (Online)
Fakultet agrobiotehničkih znanosti Osijek
Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek
31000 Osijek, Vladimira Preloga 1
Republika Hrvatska / The Republic of Croatia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://poljoprivreda.fazos.hr
- Publisher: Fakultet agrobiotehničkih znanosti Osijek i Poljoprivredni institut Osijek
Vladimira Preloga 1, 31000 Osijek
- Guidelines for authors
The journal Poljoprivreda / Agriculture publishes original research from the following fields: plant production, animal science, soil science, ecology and agricultural economics. Book surveys or their reviews, summaries of doctoral theses and short communications covering agriculture field may be included in the journal supplement. The papers are printed in Croatian and English language. Full texts of articles are open access free of charge without delay (no embargo period) for educational or personal use respecting authors and publishers copyrights. The journal Poljoprivreda / Agriculture has been issued since 1995 by the Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek and Agricultural Institute Osijek. In the period between the year 1982 and 1994 the journal was published under the name „Science and Practice in Agriculture and Food Technology“. The journal is published twice a year (June and December) and it is financially supported by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of The Republic of Croatia.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, all papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1995.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Biotechnology, Agronomy, Biotechnical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 07.12.2006.
- Rights: There are NO submission or processing charges, and the articles are published online with full open access without delay (no embargo period). All published contents are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
2004Vol. 10 No. 2