- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0350-154X (Tisak)
ISSN 1846-7954 (Online)
Revija za sociologiju / Croatian Sociological Review
Ivana Lučića 3
Tel./fax +385 (0)1 4092-007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/rzs
- Publisher: Croatian Sociological Association
Amruševa 11, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
CROATIAN SOCIOLOGICAL REVIEW publishes theoretical, empirical, and methodological articles of general interest for sociology and related disciplines, with an emphasis on articles that contribute to better understanding of topics relevant for the context of Croatia, the West Balkans and, more generally, Central and Eastern Europe. The journal also welcomes propositions of thematic issues. The accepted contributions fulfill the requirements of academic relevance and scientific excellence, which are confirmed by two positive blind peer reviews. The journal also publishes book and conference reviews, as well as shorter essays / critical discussions / educational or popularization texts in the Forum section. Articles are published in Croatian or English. Under certain circumstances, the editors can decide to publish articles in other languages. Croatian Sociological Review charges no article submission, processing or publication fees to authors. All processing and publishing related expenses are covered by the publisher. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains all publishing rights. By giving consent for publication, authors delegate the right of first publication in print and in electronic format to the journal. In regulation of the standards of ethical conduct and relations of all parties involved in the publication process (authors, editors, reviewers and the publisher), Croatian Sociological Review adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics's (COPE) Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors (http://publicationethics.org/files/u2/Best_Practice.pdf). Abstracting and indexing services: CEEAS – Central & Eastern European Academic Source (EBSCO, Ipswich, USA); CEEOL – Central and Eastern European Online Library (Frankfurt am Main, Germany); DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals (Lund, Sweden); ERIH PLUS – The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (Bergen, Norway); IBSS – International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (London, UK); Political Science Complete (EBSCO, Ipswich, USA); ProQuest Central (Ann Arbor, USA); ProQuest Sociology (Ann Arbor, USA); ProQuest Social Science Journals (Ann Arbor, USA); Social Services Abstracts (ProQuest, Ann Arbor, USA); Sociological Abstracts, Inc. (San Diego, USA); SCOPUS (Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands); SocINDEX (EBSCO, Ipswich, USA); Worldwide Political Science Abstracts (San Diego, USA) Publication of the journal is financially supported by Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, triple or more
- First year of publication: 1971.
- Frequency (annually): 3
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Ethnology and Anthropology, Humanistic Sciences, Demography, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Law, Economics, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 25.05.2006.
- Rights: Croatian Sociological Review is a fully open access journal. In accordance with the BOAI definition of open access, all content is freely available without charge to the user. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of the articles in the journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Revija za sociologiju applies the CC BY license.
2023Vol. 53 No. 1
1986Vol. 16 No. 1-4
1983Vol. 13 No. 1-4
1982Vol. 12 No. 1-4
1977Vol. 7 No. 1-4
Visits: 2.603.826 *