Rostra : Časopis studenata povijesti Sveučilišta u Zadru
- Status in HRČAK: stopped issuing on HRČAK
ISSN 1846-7768 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-7716 (Online)
Ruđera Boškovića 5, 23000 Zadar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Sveučilište u Zadru
Mihovila Pavlinovića bb, 23000 Zadar
- Guidelines for authors
Rostra is a journal of history students of the University of Zadar, the journal is being published annually since 2008. Rostra journal is one of the most important and most prolific incentive forms of professional activities of History Department students and students of other related studies. The journal publishes original, scientific, professional articles and review articles; as well as critiques and reviews of historiographical works, or other written or multimedia works with historical themes. In addition to the above-mentioned rubrics, the journal also publishes interviews with admirable national and world historians and provides an overview of extra-curricular history students’ activities. Our goal is to strive that the challenges which this journal provides for our students continue to be a boost for career, professional and academic growth. Publications in the journal and editorial work are the best way to involve students in the academic community or prepare them to work in it. Therefore, we invite all the students to enrich their academic life and contribute to the project. ROSTRA 10, year XII Editor-in-chief: Maja Raguž Editors: Ena Bačić, Krešimir Baljkas, Edi Keškić, Ana Pranjić, Ante Senta, Roko Tadin The journal is free. The journal is published with the financial support of the Student council of the University of Zadar.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2008.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Humanistic Studies, Archeology, History of Art, History
- Date added to HRČAK: 19.04.2010.