- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 2412-5210 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-8485 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.2507/IJVA.
- Contact: Polytechnic in Pozega, Vukovarska 17, HR 34000 Pozega, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, homepage: http://va.vup.hr or DAAAM International Vienna, TU Wien, Karlsplatz 13/311, A-1040 Vienna, Austria, E-mail: email@example.com, http://www.daaam.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://journal.vallisaurea.org/
- Publisher: Veleučilište u Požegi; DAAAM International Vienna
Vukovarska 17; Karlsplatz 13/311
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
We are delighted to present the new International Journal Valis Aurea (IJVA) as a result of a successful cooperation between DAAAM International Vienna and Polytechnic in Pozega. Our main objective is to publish fresh, relevant and high-quality research papers. To reach this objective, the journal aims to be accessible, engaging and challenging as well as to involve a worldwide community of scientists, professionals and experts. The Journal enables authors to present their researches relating to advancing and improving the practice, as well as understanding information systems of the organization. The Journal accepts theoretical, methodological and empirical contributions, i.e. the works that significantly contribute the thematic fields of the Journal, i.e. management, finance, marketing, law, IT technology, agriculture, and other interdisciplinary topics. It will provide enough space for original empirical and developmental researches. The works can be presented as: • Theoretical, clear and empirical researches on the conception, structure, development and usefulness of interdisciplinary science being important for the progress of theory and practice. • Paradigmatic, methodological aspects of design, development and implementation of science and practice. • Analysis and evolution of science and practice to the social, economic, organizational and management aspects of the environment and organization. The International Journal Vallis Aurea is a biannual journal, with the pretension to affirm the integral, holistic view of interdisciplinary research. The journal aims to unite the academic methodology and sincerity with professional focus and practices. We are dedicated to achieve and to maintain this journal’s high standards. All articles submitted for publication in this journal are subjected to a double-blind review process performed by at least two academics from the Editor's Board. Reviewers stay anonymous. Authors will receive written notification of acceptance, remarks, comments and evaluation of their articles in a timely manner. Authors are responsible for ensuring that all manuscripts (whether original or revised) are accurately typed before the final submission. If requested, one set of proof will be sent to authors, before the final publication, which must be returned promptly. This publication was reproduced by using the papers supplied by their authors. The layout, the figures and tables of some papers did not conform exactly to the standard requirements. In some cases the layout of the papers was rebuild. The readers are therefore asked to excuse any deficiencies in this publication which may have arisen from the above causes. The editors of Journal are not responsible either for the statements made or for the opinions expressed in this publication. With all our hearts and sincerity, we wish to express our deepest gratitude to all the authors, reviewers, and editorial board members for their valuable contribution for this journal. We look forward to a successful cooperation. The papers published in the journal are indexed in the following databases: • EBSCOhost, Ipswich, USA • Index Copernicus, Poland • CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library, Germany • ERIH PLUS - European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Science, Norway • Hrčak –Portal of scientific journals of Croatia (MZOS, Srce & HID), Croatia • CEJSH - The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poljska • DOAJ- Directory of Open Access Journal, UK • HeinOnline Law Journal Library (William S. Hein & Co.,Inc., USA)
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2015.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 01.03.2016.
- Rights: International Journal Vallis Aurea is a completely open access journal, all content is freely available on the website of the journal.. The journal does not charge any fees to the authors when receiving or publishing articles or other contributions. International Journal Vallis Aurea allows users to take work and to share it with others on condition that cite the author, but work may not modify or use it for commercial purposes. Complete legal background of license is available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode. Authors of papers for publishing in the journal agree under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/