- Status in HRČAK: active
- ISSN 1848-7963 (Online)
Edukacijsko-rehabilitacijski fakultet, Znanstveno-učilišni kampus, Borongajska 83f, 10000 Zagreb
Tel. +3851245 7517;
Fax. +38512457 538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences
Znanstveno-učilišni kampus, Borongajska 83f, Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Authorship Statement
Criminology and Social Integration is a journal that publishes papers in the areas of behavioural problems, criminology, victimology, and penology and related mental health problems, as well as papers dealing with the social response to deviant, delinquent and criminal behaviours and victimization and the social integration of marginalized groups. The journal publishes unpublished scientific and professional papers in Croatian and English, as well as reviews of relevant conferences, books, and doctoral dissertation/theses. The entire content of the journal is open access. The journal is published by Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences- University of Zagreb (with the financial support of Croatian Ministry of Science and Education). Manuscripts that meet the scope of the Journal and are prepared according to Instructions for authors are sent to double-blind peer-review procedure. The journal does not charge authors the costs of reviewing and publishing papers. All papers accepted for publication are proofread at the expense of the journal (free of charge for the authors). The journal is published (only) on-line since 2013. Manuscripts should be submitted only in electronic form via e-mail email@example.com. The journal is indexed in: PSYC-INFO - AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), ProQuest, Sociological Abstracts, Sociology Database, Criminal Justice Database, Social Science Database, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, HeinOnline, HRČAK, Criminal Justice Abstracts (EBSCO), SocINDEX.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1993.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Social Activities, Education/Rehabilitation Sciences, Pedagogy, Psychology, Sociology, Law, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 09.03.2009.
- Rights: Criminology & Social integration is an Open Access journal. By agreeing to publish the paper in the journal, the author(s) grants the journal the right of first publication. Upon acceptance of an paper for publication in a journal, copyright is held by the publisher. The author(s) agree that their paper may be used under a Creative Commons license (BY-NC-ND), so that re-users are allowed to copy and distribute the material in any medium or format in un-adapted form and for non-commercial purposes only, as long as credit is given to the author. The use of measuring instruments and computer programs should be in accordance with the applicable regulations.
2023Vol. 31 No. 1
2001Vol. 9 No. 1-2
2000Vol. 8 No. 1-2
1997Vol. 5 No. 1-2
Visits: 1.170.701 *