- Status in HRČAK: active
- ISSN 1849-9066 (Online)
UDK: 338 504.1
Tel. 00385 1 777 1453
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.notitia.hr/page/casopis/
- Publisher: Notitia Ltd.
Horvaćanska 174, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Editorial board
- Authorship Statement
The scientific international e-journal Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues (ISSN 1849-9066) was launched in 2015 under the title Notitia - journal for sustainable development. In 2019, it changes the name to Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues. Sustainable economic and social development is at the heart of contemporary societies' interests. The journal publishes scientific and professional papers covering a wide range of topics in the fields of economics, business economics and social development, with the aim of expanding and improving existing insights, stimulating discussions and reflecting on contemporary topics in these fields. The journal focuses on these topics from the perspective of different theories, policies and practices and promotes an interdisciplinary approach. The International Advisory Board develops and continuously re-evaluates the journal's strategy, which is implemented by the Editorial Board. The papers are published in Croatian and English. In order for a paper to be published, it must be fully in line with the Instructions to authors and must be positively reviewed by at least two independent reviewers (Instructions to reviewers). The journal is published once a year. The ethical principles defined in the Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors of the Committee on Publication Ethics are binding for the Editorial Board, authors and reviewers. All papers published in journal Notitia - journal for sustainable development are licensed under Creative Commons licence (BY-NC-ND). Indexing: RePEc, CEEOL, ERIH PLUS, Index Copernicus, WorldCat, DRJI, SIS OAJI.net, ESJI, Crossref.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2015.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Project Management, Interdisciplinary Areas of Knowledge, Interdisciplinary Humanistic Studies, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Social Activities, Demography, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Social Sciences, Public Health and Health Care, Biomedicine and Healthcare, Textile Technology, Traffic and Transport Technology, Shipbuilding, Interdisciplinary Natural Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 26.01.2016.
- Rights: Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues is committed to open access for academic work. All of the journal articles and review papers published in this journal are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There are no author charges prior to publication, and no charge for readers to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use. Users have the right to read, distribute, download, copy, print, search or link to the full texts of published articles. Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CCBY-NC-ND. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with Notitia - journal for economic, business and social issues accept these as the terms of publication.