- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0351-0840 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-671X (Online)
Hrvatsko filološko društvo
Časopis Strani jezici
Ivana Lučića 3
Stela Letica Krevelj
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://stranijezici.ffzg.unizg.hr
- Publisher: Croatian philological society
Ivana Lučića 3, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Strani jezici embraces research and professional papers which cover a broad range of linguistic topics with a special emphasis on areas of applied linguistics, such as second language acquisition, foreign language teaching methodology, and translation studies. The journal is distributed in the Republic of Croatia and abroad. Back issues of the journal are available on the journal's website (Archive) https://stranijezici.ffzg.unizg.hr. New! Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the online submission system http://journal.sdewes.org/str-jez.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1972.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Philology
- Date added to HRČAK: 24.08.2016.
- Nastavak od: Strani jezici
- Rights: Strani jezici is an open access journal. In accordance with the BOAI definition of open access, all content is freely available without charge to the user. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of the articles in the journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Strani jezici applies the CC BY 4.0. license. There are no submission, reviewing or publication fees for authors. All processing and publishing related expenses are covered by the publisher. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains all publishing rights. By giving consent for publication, authors delegate the right of first publication in print and in electronic format to the journal. Digital archiving policy: Croatian Web Archive (HAW) National and University Library in Zagreb. The papers published in Strani jezici can be deposited and self-archived in the institutional and thematic repositories providing the link to the journal's web pages and HRČAK.
2023Vol. 52 No. 1
Visits: 186.916 *