- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1847-9758 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-5030 (Online)
- Contact: Lepušićeva 6, Zagreb
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://www.fpzg.unizg.hr//znanost_i_istrazivanja/casopisi/medijske_studije
- Publisher: Faculty of Political Science
HR-10000 Zagreb, Lepušićeva 6
- Guidelines for authors
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Medijske studije (Media Studies) is an interdisciplinary journal published by the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Zagreb. The journal provides an international forum for the presentation of research and advancement of discourse concerning media, communications, journalism, and public relations, within each field’s cultural, historical, political and/or economic contexts. It welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Journal is published every year in June and December. The articles should not be published before (neither partially nor completely), nor currently be considered for publication by any other journal or book, nor should the submissions be a translation of previously published articles. All manuscripts shall undergo a rigorous international, double-blind peer review. Call for paper is permanently open, only special thematic issues will have special calls. Medijske studije (Media Studies) does not levy any charges to an author to process or publish a paper. This includes article processing charges (APCs), submission charges, page charges, color charges or any instance where money is required to complete the publication process. There are no submission charges to an author and no publication charges to an author. Articles published in Media Studies are indexed in: Emerging Sources Citation Index of the Web of Science Core Collection Scopus (beginning with volume 5, issue 9, June 2014) ProQuest - Social Science Database and Social Science Premium Collection ERIH PLUS and are available in the open access data bases Hrčak – The Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia and DOAJ – the Directory of Open Access Journals. Since 2013 journal Medijske studije has been published in cooperation with the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia. NEW SUBMISSIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY THROUGH THE OPEN JOURNAL SYSTEM.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2010.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Information and Communication Sciences, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 04.05.2011.
- Rights: Medijske studije (Media Studies) is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains publishing rights - see more on Author Rights. Medijske studije journal is under the CC (Creative Commons) licence.
2023Vol. 14 No. 27
2011Vol. 2 No. 3-4
2010Vol. 1 No. 1-2
Visits: 574.315 *