Journals by scientific areas
Policies & exchange
Prostor : a scholarly journal of architecture and urban planning
The scholarly journal PROSTOR publishes primarily scientific papers in the field of architecture and urbanism including papers from other scientific disciplines if they thematically fall within its scope. PROSTOR is a primary scientific journal and accepts only previously unpublished papers which cannot be simultaneously offered in the same form to another publisher.
In addition to scientific contributions, which are subject to evaluation by reviewers, decimal classification and categorisation (original scientific papers, preliminary communications, scientific subject reviews), professional papers of analytical character will be published
exceptionally. In accordance with the above, design projects will not be published in PROSTOR, except in cases that display a highly expert or applied scientific solution for a particular issue or problem within a project, unless the content is presented in a scientific manner (a conceptual, technical, technological or methodological problem, but not a project or a building itself).
The accompanying sections include translations, bibliographies, evaluations and reviews (of journals, books, exhibitions, conferences), the latest news and topical issues in the field, chronicle of the Univesity of Zagreb, Faculty of Architecture as well as summaries of defended doctoral disertations and master's theses.
peer review, equally national and international peer review, double, all papers, double blind review
First year of publication: 1993
Frequency (annually): 2
|Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines:
||Technical Sciences; Architecture and Urbanism;
Date added to HRČAK: 4 December 2006
Open access policy: Journal PROSTOR is an Open Access Journal.
Copyright and licesing: Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to material, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, or use them for any other lawful purpose as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY licence.
• Copyright of any published article in PROSTOR rests with the author/s.
• Author/s grant the journal PROSTOR the permission to publish the article and to identify itself as the original publisher
• Author/s grant the journal PROSTOR the commercial right to publish a printed version of the journal and to sell it to libraries and natural persons.
• Author/s grant the third person free use of the published article only if its original author can be identified including the citations belonging to this author/s.
• The published article and other published materials are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY).
Responsibility for scientific attitudes and opinions presented in the paper, the accuracy of data and the right to publish the text(s), illustrations and other contributions rests with the author(s).
Self-archiving policy: The papers published in PROSTOR can be deposited and self-archived in the institutional and thematic repositories providing the link to the journal's web pages and HRČAK.