- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 2712-0430 (Tisak)
ISSN 2712-0457 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.47960/2712-0457
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://seejc.sum.ba/
- Publisher: University of Mostar, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Matice hrvatske bb, 88000 Mostar
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
South Eastern European Journal of Communication has been designed as a scientific publication of the open approach for publishing reviewed articles. This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. The journal is issued two times a year and papers are published in English, and in Croatian language. It is available in printed and electronic version.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2019.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Information and Communication Sciences, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 25.11.2019.
- Rights: SEEJC is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available. Users are allowed to copy and redistribute, and alter, transform, or build upon the material as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner. (Optional limitation: Users can not use the materials for commercial purposes. Optional limitation: Users can not alter, transform, or build upon the material