- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0350-3437 (Tisak)
ISSN 1845-4534 (Online)
Institut za povijest umjetnosti
Ul. grada Vukovara 68
Tel: +385 (0)1 611 27 45
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://radovi.ipu.hr
- Publisher: Institute of Art History, Zagreb
Ul. grada Vukovara 68, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for reviewers
Journal of the Institute of Art History is a double blind peer-reviewed journal which publishes contributions that contain new insights, theories, and interpretations from the field of art history. We publish original scholarly articles, preliminary statements, and overviews that have not been published in any printed or digital medium. We also publish articles that result from a lecture or paper read at a scholarly conference, provided they have not been published in the conference proceedings (which must be stated by the author in the first note). We will consider for publication only complete, finalized papers accompanied by high-quality illustrations (if foreseen), which satisfy the general criteria set for scholarly publications in the field of humanities and art history. We publish integral articles written in Croatian, English, German, French, or Italian. The editorial board guarantees that the text will be copy-edited, proofread, and corrected in Croatian before being published, and that the Croatian abstract, legend, and keywords will be translated into English. Journal of the Institute of Art History is indexed in Web of Science Core Collection (ESCI), Scopus, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, DOAJ and EBSCO International Complete.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double, triple or more
- First year of publication: 1972.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: History of Art, Humanistic Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 06.04.2006.
- Rights: Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to the source of the material, as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY-NC-ND licence.
Visits: 827.054 *