- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1840-0426 (Tisak)
ISSN 2232-7568 (Online)
Prof.dr.sci. Franc Andrejaš
Tehnološki fakultet Tuzla
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/technologicaacta/index
- Publisher: Faculty of Technology Tuzla
Technologica Acta is an open access, double-blind peer reviewed, semiannual international journal devoted to fundamental and applied chemistry, as well as materials chemistry and technology, chemical engineering and technology, environmental protection engineering and food technology research, published by the Faculty of Technology Tuzla, University in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina), since 2004. Technologica Acta is an APC-free (there is not an article processing charge or some hidden costs) journal. The Journal is indexed by CAB Abstracts, EBSCO, Index Copernicus Journal Master List, HRČAK, COBISS, The Quality Factor and many others. CATEGORIES OF CONTRIBUTIONS Original scientific paper reports original research, previously unpublished – except in a preliminary form. It must contain significant and original observations to be critically evaluated. Experimental data should be presented in a way that enables reproduction and verification of analyses and deductions on which the conclusions are based. Preliminary communication includes short information on the results of scientific research which require and merrit immediate publication. Scientific note includes report on short but completed original research or describe original laboratory techniques (methods, apparatus etc.). Scientific review paper is original, critical and up-to-date survey of an specific research area. Generally, these are prepared by the invitation of the Editor. Professional paper reports on applications of an already described innovation, known methods and facts. Conference paper presents lecture given (or poster presented) at a conference, workshop or similar event. From Vol 11 No. 2 on, the DOI designation will be assigned to every accepted article We invite you to publish your work in TECHNOLOGICA ACTA.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2004.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Areas of Knowledge, Biotechnical Sciences, Pharmacy, Technical Sciences, Natural Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 29.05.2017.
- Rights: Technologica Acta is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available. Users are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and/or adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially), as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner, according to the CC BY licence. This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.