- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1331-0194 (Tisak)
ISSN 1846-3363 (Online)
Editorial office of Management - JCMI, Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism Split, Cvite Fiskovića 5, 21000 Split, Croatia
As of March 1, 2022, all submissions are to be made via the Open Journal Systems, located at the following URL: https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/management/index
All previous submissions will be moved to the OJS system by the editorial team - you should receive a confirmation mail from the system, after your submission has been successfully transferred. After March 1, 2022, no submissions by e-mail will be accepted.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.efst.unist.hr/management
- Publisher: University of Split, Faculty of Economics
Cvite Fiskovića 5, Split
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Article template
- Focus and scope
- Privacy Statement
- Editorial board
Management – Journal of Contemporary Management Issues (MJCMI) is an international academic journal, whose primary aim is to disseminate relevant scientific knowledge and information in business and multidisciplinary research, relevant to the theory and practice of managing contemporary business, non-profit, and public organizations. We are committed to anonymous peer review and open access. We seek to encourage scientific dialogue among research communities of Central-East and South-East Europe with those from the developed market societies, as well as emerging economies from the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. We strive to publish high-quality business-related research, that promotes the development and competitiveness of individuals, organizations, and societies. This journal is indexed by Elsevier Scopus, Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index, DOAJ, Erih Plus, and other citation databases. Since 2021, the journal is included into the UK Chartered Association of Business Schools AJG (Academic Journal Guide).
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double, triple or more
- First year of publication: 1996.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Information and Communication Sciences, Economics
- Date added to HRČAK: 21.01.2008.
- Rights: This journal is fully compliant with the Plan S for open access to academic content. All content published in the Journal is made freely available, immediately after publication, without any charges, to individual and institutional users. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in the open-access repository of this Journal, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, according to the Creative Commons CC BY-ND license, available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/ Scientific papers, to be published in Management - Journal of Contemporary Management Issues, are, at least, subjected to the double-blind peer review process. This journal has the permanent policy of publishing only the original, high-quality, peer-reviewed content, without any fees charged to the authors. Management - Journal of Contemporary Management Issues has voluntarily adopted the ethical and plagiarism guidelines, as recommended by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Core Practices. As a matter of routine, this journal checks all the submissions by using the iThenticate anti-plagiarism online service.
2023Vol. 28 No. 1
2004Vol. 9 No. 2
Vol. 9 No. 1
2003Vol. 8 No. 1
Vol. 8 No. 2
2002Vol. 7 No. 1
Vol. 7 No. 2
2001Vol. 6 No. 1-2
2000Vol. 5 No. 1
Vol. 5 No. 2
Visits: 1.594.421 *